For Sale: Cobalt Series Gauges w/ A-pillar - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Sneezing Daily
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
For Sale: Cobalt Series Gauges w/ A-pillar

I have up for sale two gauges one is oil Pressure and the other one is volts both of them work very well and I have all connections. They are Autometer Cobalt Series with a Dual Pod A-pillar gauge pod included in it. I am willing to sell the gauges separate from each other and negotiate the prices.

For Pod and guages it is 215 obo, these are a total of 400 dollars retail for all. I would really like to trade with someone for a ss/sc pillar plus some cash, giving them the volt gauge along with the pillar.

M62 Powered for Now

S252 Next (Car is gonna be fast and Sneezing, lots!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Newcomer

I am interested in your gauges. Is the oil pressure gauge mechanical or electrical?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Sneezing Daily
Staff Alumni

Garage
Electronic Full Sweep guage

M62 Powered for Now

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 06:28 AM
Newcomer

can you email me at tdc_worm at yahoo dot com. I have a couple more questions for you...
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Contributor

what company made that pillar? looks like the gauges don't seat right.

Mods:Exterior 5% tinted all around w/ eyebrow, SS/SC hi rise spoiler, SS/SC front bumper, BSA 17" wheels black w/ machined lip, Falken ze912 rubber, cross-driled slotted rotors. Engine AEM CAI, Bosch platinum +4 plugs, custom 2 1/4" catback w/ raceland muffler. Interior TSW short throw shifter, JDM 4-pt harnesses, CA harness bar, R-1 sport pedal, 10'' solo-baric L7
Soon to come: custom creation hood, lowering springs, hahn port fueller manifold, seats.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Sneezing Daily
Staff Alumni

Garage
Autometer made it, that picture is from when we were test fitting the guages for placement they are now switched around and sit very nicely for the driver's view.

M62 Powered for Now

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Contributor

oh ok. i just bought an ss singlepod on here so keep your eyes peeled and you'll definitely find one. I'm having trouble deciding what i want to do. buy the Aeroforce gauge $235, or get the jet module $253 or so, or get that header from racing solution $199. wish i could do all 3 lol

Mods:Exterior 5% tinted all around w/ eyebrow, SS/SC hi rise spoiler, SS/SC front bumper, BSA 17" wheels black w/ machined lip, Falken ze912 rubber, cross-driled slotted rotors. Engine AEM CAI, Bosch platinum +4 plugs, custom 2 1/4" catback w/ raceland muffler. Interior TSW short throw shifter, JDM 4-pt harnesses, CA harness bar, R-1 sport pedal, 10'' solo-baric L7
Soon to come: custom creation hood, lowering springs, hahn port fueller manifold, seats.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Sneezing Daily
Staff Alumni

Garage
i would get the header first and then get the jet module, then the gauge, or flip the module and the gauge around.

M62 Powered for Now

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Contributor

yeah i think thats the plan. get the performance first then see whats happening with the gauge.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode