Lease takeover 2007 cobalt - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Lease takeover 2007 cobalt

My wife and I are looking for a way out of our lease as we needed to step up to a larger vehicle. It's a 2007 Laser Blue(?) Cobalt with black leather, another 15 or 16 months remaining on the lease with option to buy.

The mileage cap on the lease is 39,000mi, as it sits the car is at 18,xxx miles. That leave 21,000 miles, about 1300mi/mo. There is a small door ding in the rear quarter, we hardly ever notice it, so never remember to get it popped out. There's a scuff on the bumper cover on the front side of the front wheel opening, and the windshield is cracked from a rock chip that was not repaired before winter.

The car is a 5 speed, fully loaded (can't think of any options besides the SS package it doesn't have), gets great gas mileage, has had all it's maintenance performed properly.

Current payment on the lease is $292 and some change, and we're willing to sweeten the deal a bit by covering transfer fees and lessee's first months payment leaving only tax(can't remember if there was tax on the lease) title and license fees for the first thirty days.

If you're interested in seeing the car, or would like more information, please call us at 630-532-9496 (my cell), as I'll probably have that with me more than I'll be able to check PMs.

Thanks,
Jerod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Admin

Garage
Hi Jerod. Welcome to the site. Please post up pics of the car including a pic of the mileage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode