PRISTINE White trunk lid from 07 LS sedan - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

PRISTINE White trunk lid from 07 LS sedan

I just swapped my LS for an LT with a factory wing. It cost me $200 at a auto recycler for the new part. I have carefully removed the hinges, struts and lid from the LS and it has no scratches, dents or dings and has never been repainted.

It is available for PICK UP only in Metuchen NJ which is zip code 08840,

Located at the Intersections of Routes 1 and 287, I am 15 mins from the the SI Outerbridge, 30 minutes from the Holland and Lincoln Tunnels and under and hour from Philadelphia and NJ points South as well as the GW bridge.

Firm price is $60, PLUS I also have the kick plate from the front passengers side in gray (got the wrong color), the OEM steering wheel (sans airbag), and the OEM front door speakers. You can have EVERYTHING for $80.

Shipping is impossible so please don't ask, although I am willing to meet a reasonable distance. Lid still has the Cobalt LS and Chevy bowtie, plus the 3rd light. It has the lock cylinder, but I swapped it so I dont have the key.

This is a GREAT deal if you have a dented sedan trunk lid in white, so no painting is required and the wiring just clips in as does the lock cylinder.

I'm attaching the only pix I have, don't know if they help, but at least you can see I am representing an accurate description.

Any questions, feel free to PM here or edwardc3000 AT yahoo DOT com.

Regards
Ed (John's dad)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode