FS or FT: Xbox 360, HD-DVD add-on, movies, games - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

FS or FT: Xbox 360, HD-DVD add-on, movies, games

I have a 60gig Xbox 360 Pro edition that was purchased from Best Buy in Feb. as a package with an LG 32" 1080p LCD. I thought I would've used it more, but I barely played games on it (maybe 20 hours, 30 tops). I watched a couple movies (regular DVD's in it).

It comes with Xbox 360 with 60 gig HD, wireless controller, headset, original box and manual, whatever else they come with new (power brick, video cable, etc.)...will include a 3ft HDMI cable if you'd like (non-name brand, but works great).

I also have an HD-DVD add-on for it. Which comes with the power cord and USB cord to connect it to the 360. It comes with a Microsoft remote control as well to control everything. I bought this used from someone locally who barely used it at all.

I have 6 games and 28 HD-DVD movies that will be sold with it.

Games:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Forza 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (came with system)
Kung Fu Panda (came with system)

Movies:
The Bourne Identity
The Bourne Supremacy
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Fast and The Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift
Smokin Aces
Four Brothers
Shooter
Unleashed
Firewall
The Chronicles of Rid****: Pitch Black
Batman Begins
Full Metal Jacket
Sleepy Hollow
Balls of Fury
The Kingdom
Children of Men
Lucky # Slevin
Disturbia
The Mummy
Transformers
The Italian Job
Troy
Mission: Impossible (part of 3 disc set)
M:I-2 (part of 3 disc set)
M:I-3 (part of 3 disc set)

Here's a link to all the pics since I don't want to post them all here:http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/p...ka/Xbox%20360/

Everything is in great condition and has been in a smoke-free home and adult owned.

I'm interested in trades for the following: (Some of the items I would want cash some I would probably be paying cash on top of trading...we'll discuss that)

Canon EF 50mm 1.4 or 1.8
Canon Speedlite 430EX II
BlackBerry Bold
Iphone 3g (unlocked or not, doesn't matter)
Blu-Ray player
PS3
Cobalt stuff (let me know what you've got and I'll let you know if I'm interested)

Have other stuff? Let me know, I might be interested.

Price on this is $425 or best offer. Again, it's best offer so make offers or if you want certain things, let me know and I'll let you know what I'd like to get for them.

-Mike
|07' LS Sedan|Ultra Silver|Auto|MTX X Thunderlink|Debadged|35% Tint|Sportlines|Injen CAI|ARK Antenna|ARK STB| OTTP "Street" bar|Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 205-60-15|Hawk PC pads|PowerSlot Slotted rotors|

Not installed yet: Pacesetter Header|Exhaust Depot DP|LSJ Cat-Back|Injen Hydroshield|MSR 045 18x8 Black w/ Red Pinstripe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Anybody want anything from the post above? I will separate some of it...then whatever is left in about a week or so will go on ebay.

-Mike
|07' LS Sedan|Ultra Silver|Auto|MTX X Thunderlink|Debadged|35% Tint|Sportlines|Injen CAI|ARK Antenna|ARK STB| OTTP "Street" bar|Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 205-60-15|Hawk PC pads|PowerSlot Slotted rotors|

Not installed yet: Pacesetter Header|Exhaust Depot DP|LSJ Cat-Back|Injen Hydroshield|MSR 045 18x8 Black w/ Red Pinstripe
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Newcomer

how much for just the 360?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-2009, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Explain please, just the 360, no hard drive or any cables? Or do you mean the 360 with all cables and controller, etc.?

I will sell the 360 itself (meaning power cable, a/v cable, hard drive, controller and all other accessories that came with it new) for $250 shipped. If you don't like it make an offer. I'll sell it for less without the hard drive as someone local would really like that if I sell the 360 separately.

-Mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode