FS/T: 15 Inch 4-lug Drag DR21 Rims+tires. Pick Up Only, Near Memphis - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-12-2009, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

Send a message via AIM to IncrediBalt
FS/T: 15 Inch 4-lug Drag DR21 Rims+tires. Pick Up Only, Near Memphis

solid black matte finish. 2 rims have been curbed. One has about an inch worth, the other maybe 2. Remaining 2 are flawless. Stock Continental tires. 3 were replaced last summer (<7000k mi), the other is original (approx 15K miles). Center caps and tuner lugs included. For some reason my car needed a spacer on one side, but I'll include 2 if your car needs 'em. Seems like no 2 cobalts are made alike anyway.

I will not ship these. They must be picked up in Memphis TN area.

$300 OBO. You'll pay 350+shipping for a set of these on Ebay and they won't even come with center caps, lugs, or tires.

OBO means OBO. Will also consider trades for almost anything of similar value, automotive or not. I really need a set of front seats for a '95 S-10 pickup, but also have a '90 Silverado and an '01 Silverado I can use aftermarket parts for. And of course the Cobalt, so long as nothing voids the warranty. Non-automotive trades also accepted, so try me. Ya never know.

Sooooo.....if you're in the Memphis area and could use another set of rims and tires, hit me up, make me an offer, and we'll go from there....

Here's a pic of them on the car, but they're black and kinda hard to photograph: Clicky-clicky

White '07 LT coupe with lotsa purple stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
Contributor

Send a message via AIM to IncrediBalt
I assume these will probably fit other cars as well, like a smaller car you want bigger wheels on.

Remember price is OBO. Anyone going to the TN meet might be passing thru Memphis anyway.... just a thought.

White '07 LT coupe with lotsa purple stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode