FS: 05-08 Cobalt LS/LT 4DR Trunk Lid - White - No Spoiler - No Damage - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

FS: 05-08 Cobalt LS/LT 4DR Trunk Lid - White - No Spoiler - No Damage

Greetings !
I recently had the opportunity to pick up a used 07 white trunk lid with the low profile wing so this is the factory one that came off my car purchased less than 3 years ago. Gently removed with absolutely no scratches, dings, dents, or damage of any kind. Perfect replacement for a damaged trunk lid or if you want to take the wing / lid off your lease before returning it to the dealer.

I'm not a recycling business, but I'm easy to get to 15 mins from Staten Island via Outerbridge, 30 minutes from Lincoln or Holland Tunnnel (Exit 10 on NJ Turnpike), North or South NJ Exit 130 on GSP to Rte 1 South, just past Menlo Mall. Also close to Phil, south Jersey and tri state area. NO SHIPPING. Pick up only Cash and Carry. Plug in my zip to google maps or mapquest or whatever map program you like. It's Metuchen, NJ 08840

EZ-DIY: Simply move your electric cable from third brake light over, your remote trunk release cable and lock cyclinder(so your key will work in the new trunk), swap 4 hinge bolts and you are done in less than 30 minutes. Factory Hinges included ! Photos are from when I bought the car originally and it looks the same today. Garage kept, frequently washed and waxed.

Also fits 07 Pontiac G5, may fit other years/models but please check for yourself, as I am not a parts recycler and dont want to give out any misinformation. BONUS: Buy it before 11/01/09 for $100 and get original solid factory radio antenna included FREE ! Screws right in to existing antenna threads to the right of the trunk lid.

Your expectations will be exceeded !

Replies will get phone number and point to point directions from whereever you are directly to me!

WARNING. Please save yourself some trouble. If you attempt to scam, are a Nigerian prince or want me to me ship it for twice the price and keep the change, know I can and will have you prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. Please include phone number or at least your town in order to get a reply from me. You can also e-mail me at edwardc 3000 (<1 word) AT yahoo DOT com with any questions.

All others welcome as friends

Reminder : PLEASE No Shipping. It will cost more than the part. THANK YOU !!! Ed

Last edited by jpcnj; 10-18-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 04:34 AM
Veteran

If it doesn't sell, would you mind debadging it and selling me the Chevy symbol, Cobalt lettering, and third brake light? You could always sell me the stuff listed and try to sell the rest for scrap if nothing else.

I'm assuming this is a CL ad that you just reposted here.

-Mike
|07' LS Sedan|Ultra Silver|Auto|MTX X Thunderlink|Debadged|35% Tint|Sportlines|Injen CAI|ARK Antenna|ARK STB| OTTP "Street" bar|Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 205-60-15|Hawk PC pads|PowerSlot Slotted rotors|

Not installed yet: Pacesetter Header|Exhaust Depot DP|LSJ Cat-Back|Injen Hydroshield|MSR 045 18x8 Black w/ Red Pinstripe
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Contributor

If only you hada a coupe man i'd take this off your hands bro

Mike

Mods: Airbox Mod, Muffler Delete, Wingless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode