For Sale: Pacesetter Header (Cobalt SS) $125 Shipped - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 05:03 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Pacesetter Header (Cobalt SS) $125 Shipped

I have a new, unused Pacesetter header for the Cobalt SS (part number 70-1273)...it has 1.75" primaries and 3" collector.

It doesn't come with a gasket and it doesn't come with the flange connector or bolts. It is the header only. I bought it as a combo with the Exhaust Depot catless DP with the intentions of using it on my Cobalt LS (planned to supercharge my car)...I have now decided I want to just run NA with minor bolt-ons so I'm keeping the DP and selling the header...I want to pick up the other Pacesetter header with 1.5" primaries and a 3" collector.

I am asking $125 shipped which is a pretty good deal in my opinion. This can be used on both 2.2/2.4 and 2.0 SC applications, but if you use it on a 2.2/2.4, you will most likely experience a torque loss in low RPM's.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks.
Mike

This is in Coon Rapids, MN and if you're local, I will sell for $100.

These go for $160-$180 brand new with everything they normally come with. Some places do charge shipping, some don't...but about $175 is a good average price new.

I figure the $50 you're saving can buy a new gasket ($19 from Pacesetter or aftermarket are less than $30). You will also need to have your DP custom fitted to this header or buy the Exhaust Depot catless DP which fits perfectly to this with no modification (but it's $215).

Mine:

stock photo:

-Mike
|07' LS Sedan|Ultra Silver|Auto|MTX X Thunderlink|Debadged|35% Tint|Sportlines|Injen CAI|ARK Antenna|ARK STB| OTTP "Street" bar|Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position 205-60-15|Hawk PC pads|PowerSlot Slotted rotors|

Not installed yet: Pacesetter Header|Exhaust Depot DP|LSJ Cat-Back|Injen Hydroshield|MSR 045 18x8 Black w/ Red Pinstripe

Last edited by Admin; 07-08-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Newcomer

would this fit on a 2.2l cobalt?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-08-2010, 12:27 PM
Forum God

Garage
Still have this?

The Racekar - SOLD!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIW9XK_WMR4
2007 Cashmere Metallic Chevy Cobalt LT Sedan...totaled 04/11/2011
2010 VR Cobalt 2LT Sedan Debadged, ZZP Intake, Custom 2.5" Exhaust/Borla Pro XS, FE5 Bidnez with KSport Springs.
Previously dumped on BC Xtreme Low's...RIP LOWLYFE :(
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode