FS: 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS and Gen. 2 Halo Projectors.. - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular
 
kylah-cobaltgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Crooksville, Ohio
Posts: 112
FS: 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS and Gen. 2 Halo Projectors..

I am selling my 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS. I am asking for payoff or take over payments. I am also selling a set of Gen. 2 Halo Projector Headlights. They are only 3 months old and still in perfect condition. Asking $100 for headlights. I can take pics for serious buyers. Thanks.
kylah-cobaltgirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Forum God


 
4dr-LS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,099
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylah-cobaltgirl View Post
I am selling my 2007 Chevy Cobalt LS. I am asking for payoff or take over payments. I am also selling a set of Gen. 2 Halo Projector Headlights. They are only 3 months old and still in perfect condition. Asking $100 for headlights. I can take pics for serious buyers. Thanks.
do the halos and l.e.d.s work on the headlights
o n post pics no matter wat cuz it WILL help you with the sale

R.I.P. :(

Hello
4dr-LS is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Contributor
 
JxBx14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 439
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dr-LS View Post
do the halos and l.e.d.s work on the headlights
o n post pics no matter wat cuz it WILL help you with the sale
Pics please
JxBx14 is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Forum Regular
 
Bama-balt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Portsmouth, Va
Posts: 226
Garage
Bama-balt is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Forum Regular
 
Jsingskid57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Miller Place, NY
Posts: 146
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Jsingskid57
interested in headlights
Jsingskid57 is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2010, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular
 
kylah-cobaltgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Crooksville, Ohio
Posts: 112
I've decided to keep my car and headlights. My husband and I were fighting over the payment.. lol sorry everyone.. But when I do decide to sell the headlights, I will post again.
kylah-cobaltgirl is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-11-2010, 03:28 PM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member


 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 8,593
Send a message via AIM to XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylah-cobaltgirl View Post
I've decided to keep my car and headlights. My husband and I were fighting over the payment.. lol sorry everyone.. But when I do decide to sell the headlights, I will post again.
Closed.




XFE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome