2005-2010 Cobalt 5 Star Alloy Wheels 16" 4 Lug - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Garage
Send a message via AIM to 09cobaltxfe
2005-2010 Cobalt 5 Star Alloy Wheels 16" 4 Lug

I have a set of 4 Chevy five star alloy wheels. They are in good shape. They do have some corrosion around the lip that is able to be sanded out, and also have some surface scratches, nothing that some clear remover/polishing compound couldnt take care of. There are some surface scratches and two of the wheels have a a small little deeper scratch. All have the center caps. 4x100 lug pattern. Straight and true, no cracks bends etc. These are 16" and have regular valve stems in them, no TPMS. Price is 225+ shipping OBO. Ive seen these sell for 500 + shipping in perfect shape so I think my asking price is fair. No tires included.

Location = Allentown, PA

2009 Cobalt LS XFE Coupe - Imperial Blue Metallic - Light Titanium Interior - 5 Speed Manual - Chrome Exhaust Tip - Spoiler - Shorty Antenna - Center Console - 6000k Bi Xenon HID's - Intake Silencer Delete - Tsudo Cat Back Exhaust - 5 Star Alloy Wheels - Yokohama AVIS TRZ Tires

Coming Soon: Injen SRI - Header/Downpipe - Tint - Audio - Eibach Sportlines - Black Interior - Power Window/Door Lock Conversion

Last edited by 09cobaltxfe; 07-14-2010 at 08:25 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Contributor

Ha Ill promise you, you'll never get anywhere neer 325.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Forum God

Yea sorry man thats to high, if they had tires i could see that price.

2006 Cobalt: Bolt On's

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 01:57 PM
cobalt newb
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
hmm I may be interested do you have the tires that go with them? if so I could probably do 325+ shipping. for just the wheels though seems a little high.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 07:19 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Garage
I said OBO....which means if you dont think the price is right throw me an offer. No tires. Throw me a PM of an offer if interested. Just put that as a starting point.

2009 Cobalt LS XFE Coupe - Imperial Blue Metallic - Light Titanium Interior - 5 Speed Manual - Chrome Exhaust Tip - Spoiler - Shorty Antenna - Center Console - 6000k Bi Xenon HID's - Intake Silencer Delete - Tsudo Cat Back Exhaust - 5 Star Alloy Wheels - Yokohama AVIS TRZ Tires

Coming Soon: Injen SRI - Header/Downpipe - Tint - Audio - Eibach Sportlines - Black Interior - Power Window/Door Lock Conversion
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Garage
Price dropped to 275+ ship obo

post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 05:40 PM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
If you were just a bit closer, I would make you an offer...and I would just pick them up.

post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Garage
I'd be willing to drive and hour towards you if you wanted them the one wheel is mint just the 3 others have corrosion. I'd be willing to drive out at the latest asking price.

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Garage
Price drop 260+ ship obo

post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Forum Regular

Garage
damn if they were 17's i'd get them and powder coat them black.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode