Market Place Rules and Regulations:
Post threads in the correct forum.
For Sale Threads MUST
. If you are selling an item, pictures are a must. If pictures are not posted within 24hrs of original thread post, it will be closed until you can provide pictures of EACH item you are selling. Pictures are not necessary for Wanted threads.
New posting guidelines:
If you are posting a For Sale or Wanted thread, you will be asked to choose a prefix.
Please select the correct one for which fits your thread.
For Sale Threads - must include the following information:
Description of item/items:
Price - this means no "testing waters/feeler" threads. OBO still needs a price listed.
WTB/WTT Threads - must include the following information:
Item you're looking for/trading
will no longer be aloud. You are either selling an item or you are not.
are to post in the typical Market place. If you are a vendor and have a "item" to sell, please place it in your own vendor forum.
- Do not bump threads more than once a day. Do not bump threads you did not start.
- If you have evidence that this person is a scammer, PM a moderator.
- Please do not low ball. It will be considered a low ball offer if you offer less than 90% of the asking price.
- Do not spam your classified threads in other people's threads unless they specifically made such a request.(side busting)
- Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as eBay or copy and paste from another ad. If you do this your thread will be closed.
- If your thread gets locked, there was a reason for it. If you start another thread about the same thing you will be contacted by a moderator. If you have a question, please feel free to PM a Moderator.
- Upon completion of a sale or receiving items wanted, please report the post saying so. The thread will then be closed.
Buying and Selling
- Buying, selling, and trading has inherent risks. All buying, selling, and trading on this forum is conducted at the member's own risk. Yourcobalt.com takes no responsibility for any dealings undertaken among its members. We cannot guarantee the ability of any seller to complete any transaction, not guarantee the quality of any items sold by any seller. It is strongly recommended that you use C.O.D. or an online escrow service. Always use common sense and do research on the product and the seller before making any deal.
Posting in Classifieds
- If you have no intention of buying what is being offered for sale, do not post. Posting to give someone a hard time because their price is too high, or to take the thread off topic, is not permitted. No "auction" style or "testing waters" threads allowed.