For Sale: Parts from Door - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Parts from Door

I have a few parts from my old passenger side door that I do not need so let me know if you are the market for any of these..
And I'll have pics up in a couple day or so!

Window with factory tint- $70

Power Mirror- $35

Window regulator- $50

I'll give you the whole door for $180
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Forum Regular

Garage
Send a message via AIM to 09cobaltxfe
Where are you from?

2009 Cobalt LS XFE Coupe - Imperial Blue Metallic - Light Titanium Interior - 5 Speed Manual - Chrome Exhaust Tip - Spoiler - Shorty Antenna - Center Console - 6000k Bi Xenon HID's - Intake Silencer Delete - Tsudo Cat Back Exhaust - 5 Star Alloy Wheels - Yokohama AVIS TRZ Tires

Coming Soon: Injen SRI - Header/Downpipe - Tint - Audio - Eibach Sportlines - Black Interior - Power Window/Door Lock Conversion
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Forum God

would you be able to snap some pics of everything involved in the power windows? i'm looking to upgrade but I want to see how it's all connected first, and what components I would need to buy, and if it would all fit in my door. thanks a lot!

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-21-2010, 08:30 PM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BboyTaktix View Post
and what components I would need to buy,
All the components out of the door. Harness, bolts, armrest mount...everything
Then you need the harness that runs to the doors and under the dash.

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 12:57 AM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09cobaltxfe View Post
Where are you from?
Phoenix, az

Quote:
Originally Posted by BboyTaktix View Post
would you be able to snap some pics of everything involved in the power windows? i'm looking to upgrade but I want to see how it's all connected first, and what components I would need to buy, and if it would all fit in my door. thanks a lot!
hah yeah I can help you out to get the conversion started, by selling you what I can and I will give you a deal.. and give me some time to get some pic up.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Forum God

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFE View Post
All the components out of the door. Harness, bolts, armrest mount...everything
Then you need the harness that runs to the doors and under the dash.
okay, but is there anything re-usable from my current door? I mean it's a bit confusing, an exploded diagram both the Ls and Lt doors would be the best but unfortunately we don't have that...
also when you say 'everything', all I have in my door is the actual 'mechanism' which consists of the crank and the big thing that is bolted onto the inside of the door, called the lifter...I assume that's what you mean by everything?

I assume the interior door panel would be reusable with some modification as well?

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

hah yeah I can help you out to get the conversion started, by selling you what I can and I will give you a deal.. and give me some time to get some pic up.[/QUOTE]

thx dude that would help! promise if the project does happen, i'll do a crazy DIY for the forum!
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

thx dude that would help! promise if the project does happen, i'll do a crazy DIY for the forum![/QUOTE]

Yeah man no prob just let me know what you need.. I was thinking that maybe I would take the window out and the mirror off and I will give you the whole door for $80 but shipping would be a little high. I would almost rather do that than pull everything off and send it cause if I send you the whole door then you can see where everything goes and whatnot..
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 12:42 PM
Forum God

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh714 View Post
thx dude that would help! promise if the project does happen, i'll do a crazy DIY for the forum!
Yeah man no prob just let me know what you need.. I was thinking that maybe I would take the window out and the mirror off and I will give you the whole door for $80 but shipping would be a little high. I would almost rather do that than pull everything off and send it cause if I send you the whole door then you can see where everything goes and whatnot..[/QUOTE]

no problem man. I can look at local junkyards too and see what they have, since the shipping may end up being a deal-breaker for me :( wish you all lived closer!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Alright Yeah just let me know if you find anything, I'm sure these parts wont be going anywhere.. But yeah I lowered the price as low as I could so it wouldn't be so much with shipping but even still shipping prices are a *****!! I can go through greyhound since they have the only decent prices but they just take it to the closest station to you and you have to pick it up, but I'm not trying to force you into it just giving you some options hah
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Bump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode