Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeler: Supercharger Kit

For Sale: 
3K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  Leveecius 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok so my cobalt is not going to be driven anymore for the winter and i'm looking to do other things with it once spring comes. I want to sell everything as a kit. I'm taking offers only at this point to see if it's worth selling or not. The only thing you will need are injectors. If you're interested, please PM me since that'll be the fastest way I will respond

Kit includes

M62 Supercharger with both 2.8" and 3.065" pulleys, brand new coupler and oil change 3k miles ago
LSJ intake manifold with dual pass and single pass plate
K&N CAI with filter
LSJ throttle body w/ 5k miles
Option B Resevoir
CX Racing heat exchanger (no longer in production, much larger than cobra HE and much more efficient)
2 LSJ tensioner assemblies
Stage 2 belt with 1 rib cut off (2.2/2.4 needs 1 rib cut off to supercharge)
LSJ Alternator bracket
Bosche intercooler pump
Intercooler pump bracket
All gaskets, bolts, hoses and clamps will also be included and i can mark where they were on my car to fit.

I will also be selling my Bad-mab shorty header and 2.5" catless downpipe with 1 o2 bung. The manifold has one also

At this point, it just just a feeler to see if anyone is interested, all these parts are still on the car. This post will be on a couple different forums, so let me know. I don't plan on tearing apart the car at all until I have a serious buyer. There are quite a few people who can back me up on my set up and reputation. Make me an offer and I will consider it.

See less See more
#2 ·
I will vouch 100% on the parts Banker has. Been in the car and under the hood multiple time, only wish I wouldn't changes classes for auto x or I would be buying these parts.

#12 ·
If anyone wants to make an offer, feel free. I paid roughly 2k for the things I'm selling and the only thing you'll need are injectors, which will be roughly 150 or so depending what size you get, maybe cheaper. Zzp sells this stuff as a whole for 2500+ with some used parts also. I'm not asking nearly that much and with the 3.065 pulley, I made 210whp and 198wtq, which is about 95whp over stock

#19 ·
This sold already guys. I'll have banker verify, then ill close this.

#20 ·
I can verify since my tune cable was used in the install!

#25 ·
So we are 100% positive it sold?

#21 ·
Lame.

Was all the exhaust sold as well?

You can PM me if you want since this thread is probably going to be shut down soon.

#22 ·
I think he sold that as well, but you would have to double check with him.

#26 ·
I know for a fact that the SC sold, it's on a malibu in Farmington, MN!

#27 ·
There ya go. Pm banker if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.