For Sale: Sedan Woodgrain Interior Trim - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-05-2013, 05:25 AM Thread Starter
Contributor
 
jignaczak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: S.W. Pennsylvania
Posts: 455
Garage
Sedan Woodgrain Interior Trim

when I was stripping the leather interior out of the LTZ...I realized I had never seen the woodgrain interior like this one before, and, since it doesn't really fit the style of my car...I figured I would offer it up here:











the drivers door handle does have some wear of the clearcoat:



I'm pretty sure it could be wetsanded and re-cleared (I would even be willing to do it for you if we can work out a good deal on the pieces) the actual woodgrain is perfect


same problem on the passengers door handle, but less severe, it can likely just be polished out



Since these parts came from a junkyard, I cannot verify the function of any of the switches that are included

all clips are included, and in good condition

I'm asking $75 OBO shipped

John
2008 Cobalt LT
SS springs and Stagg struts
Pioneer AVIC-X930BT GPS
Memphis 16-MCH600 "Baby Belle" hybrid amplifier
MB quart Premium 6.5" componant/premium tweeters front
MB quart Premium 5.25 componant/premium tweeters rear
Memphis PR-10" sub in factory sub box

miles and miles of dynamat extreme...

Last edited by jignaczak; 09-05-2013 at 05:28 AM. Reason: added information
jignaczak is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Veteran
 
rains_crusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 589
Garage
I like wood trim in cars. I'm thinking about doing a gray tiger-wood wrap on my interior pieces. I looked at a kit like the one you've listed. I almost bought it then realized it would only work for 4-door models.
rains_crusader is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Contributor
 
jignaczak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: S.W. Pennsylvania
Posts: 455
Garage
The dash, and console will work in either, the only difference is the door pockets


Sent from AutoGuide.com App

John
2008 Cobalt LT
SS springs and Stagg struts
Pioneer AVIC-X930BT GPS
Memphis 16-MCH600 "Baby Belle" hybrid amplifier
MB quart Premium 6.5" componant/premium tweeters front
MB quart Premium 5.25 componant/premium tweeters rear
Memphis PR-10" sub in factory sub box

miles and miles of dynamat extreme...
jignaczak is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 02:24 PM
Veteran
 
rains_crusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 589
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jignaczak View Post
The dash, and console will work in either, the only difference is the door pockets


Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Correct


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
rains_crusader is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Veteran
 
rains_crusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 589
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jignaczak View Post
when I was stripping the leather interior out of the LTZ...I realized I had never seen the woodgrain interior like this one before, and, since it doesn't really fit the style of my car...I figured I would offer it up here:











the drivers door handle does have some wear of the clearcoat:



I'm pretty sure it could be wetsanded and re-cleared (I would even be willing to do it for you if we can work out a good deal on the pieces) the actual woodgrain is perfect


same problem on the passengers door handle, but less severe, it can likely just be polished out



Since these parts came from a junkyard, I cannot verify the function of any of the switches that are included

all clips are included, and in good condition

I'm asking $75 OBO shipped
Do you still have access to this car? I'm looking for seat heater control modules and hopefully the wiring for the seat heater circuit.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
rains_crusader is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Contributor
 
jignaczak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: S.W. Pennsylvania
Posts: 455
Garage
I do not...it was heading to the crusher right after I pulled the interior, so it's likely a refrigerator now...

I used the seat heater modules in my car, and wish I would have pulled the harnesses, but I thought I had seen them already in my car, so I just cut off the plugs (I was being rushed while pulling this)

Good thing I at least kept the plugs, I need to wire everything in


Sent from AutoGuide.com App

John
2008 Cobalt LT
SS springs and Stagg struts
Pioneer AVIC-X930BT GPS
Memphis 16-MCH600 "Baby Belle" hybrid amplifier
MB quart Premium 6.5" componant/premium tweeters front
MB quart Premium 5.25 componant/premium tweeters rear
Memphis PR-10" sub in factory sub box

miles and miles of dynamat extreme...
jignaczak is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Veteran
 
rains_crusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 589
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jignaczak View Post
I do not...it was heading to the crusher right after I pulled the interior, so it's likely a refrigerator now...

I used the seat heater modules in my car, and wish I would have pulled the harnesses, but I thought I had seen them already in my car, so I just cut off the plugs (I was being rushed while pulling this)

Good thing I at least kept the plugs, I need to wire everything in


Sent from AutoGuide.com App

darn. I have the bezel, switches and switch plugs. I need the rest of it though. any chance you might come across another one with heated seat option?
rains_crusader is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Staff Alumni


 
Jmesl8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NKY
Posts: 1,316
"Woodgrain with the leather seats, windows so dark you need a flashlight to see me" Master P.
Jmesl8er is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-26-2013, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
Contributor
 
jignaczak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: S.W. Pennsylvania
Posts: 455
Garage
Smokin on that doja, everyone knows I'm a no limit soldja...

Wow.. That just took me back 15 years...


Sent from AutoGuide.com App

John
2008 Cobalt LT
SS springs and Stagg struts
Pioneer AVIC-X930BT GPS
Memphis 16-MCH600 "Baby Belle" hybrid amplifier
MB quart Premium 6.5" componant/premium tweeters front
MB quart Premium 5.25 componant/premium tweeters rear
Memphis PR-10" sub in factory sub box

miles and miles of dynamat extreme...
jignaczak is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome