For Sale: TTR Upper Engine Mount and Poly Transmission Mounts. - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2013, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
YourCobalt of the Month WinnerForum God

TTR Upper Engine Mount and Poly Transmission Mounts.

Andrew Carr
Clarence Center, NY
Preferred contact is either PM or just post here

I have a set of TTR mounts the upper engine mount is for any manual transmission cobalt.
It was installed on my car for about 10 thousand miles and about a year (highway miles about 80% if that makes any difference). The Poly inserts are for the F23 manual transmission which is the manual on any 2.2 or 2.4 cobalt. These were never installed and I will include the stock mounts with them. I'm asking $165 shipped with me covering the PayPal fees for everything. I'm willing to split them up but I'd prefer to keep everything together. I have the install manuals I'm including too. The only flaw in the upper mount is shown in the picture, where it rubs against the engine and where the bolts hold it down.

2009 Cobalt LS XFE (F23) Victory Red
YYZ V.3 Springs, Koni shocks/struts, Powell XXX rear swaybar, Brembo brake swap, 5 lug conversion, Ion Redline wheels, SS/SC interior swap including power conversion, K&N intake, Trifecta tune, Ark Performance N-II catback, Ark shorty antenna, SS body kit, Powell F23 rotated mount, LNF rear mount, Powell CABs
Soon to come- EFR 6758 turbo kit and make Retro Headlights.

Last edited by andrewcarr1993; 12-21-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

As per the rules you need location and other information included in the post. Please read the rules and regulations in the marketplace section and provide that info. You have 48 hours to do so or I will have to lock this listing. You got the pictures down so not much left for perfection lol. Thank you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-21-2013, 02:38 PM Thread Starter

Think I got it now, hadn't actually looked at the rules here just figured they were the same as another forum, guess I was wrong (checked them now). Let me know if I missed anything else, also I did list location but it shows it on my profile in the upper right of each post, although I believe that mobile doesn't see that.

YYZ V.3 Springs, Koni shocks/struts, Powell XXX rear swaybar, Brembo brake swap, 5 lug conversion, Ion Redline wheels, SS/SC interior swap including power conversion, K&N intake, Trifecta tune, Ark Performance N-II catback, Ark shorty antenna, SS body kit, Powell F23 rotated mount, LNF rear mount, Powell CABs

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-24-2013, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator

Thank you for fixing it. Correct, mobile doesn't see it. Looks good now

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-03-2014, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

Bump

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode