halo chrome headlights - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
For Sale (Car Related Only) Post your car-related parts you have for sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

halo chrome headlights UPDATE ON PICS!!!

I bought these last yr for around 250 there is nothing wrong with them we just had our factory headlights and hid CONVERSION kit installed so we no longer need these headlights. If I have to ship them I'm asking 200 for them if you live in or near Tennessee and could meet me to get them then I will sell them for less. You can contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in these. I just put new bulbs in each headlight less than a month ago so you shouldn't have to change then anytime soon.

UPDATE ON PICS-please email me for pics. I'm having trouble uploading them here. thanks

I have a Black 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS non supercharged, with black and blue leather interior. Eclipse cd player with IPOD hookup and speakers. 1 15inch JL audio W-0 sub. Tinted windows. K&N typhoon cold air intake. HID conversion kit for headlights and fog lights. JET stage 2 performace module. EIBACH lowering springs. 18 inch hankook tires with LEXANI chrome rims. Color change interior and exterior LED's. Performace brakes and rotors.

Last edited by Cptnsweet; 11-18-2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: add info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Newcomer

Send a message via Yahoo to carl62040
got any pics ?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Contributor

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to BryceL61
i might be interested as well, pics?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

i dont have pics of them yet but i will try to get some pics and upload them in the next day or two.

I have a Black 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS non supercharged, with black and blue leather interior. Eclipse cd player with IPOD hookup and speakers. 1 15inch JL audio W-0 sub. Tinted windows. K&N typhoon cold air intake. HID conversion kit for headlights and fog lights. JET stage 2 performace module. EIBACH lowering springs. 18 inch hankook tires with LEXANI chrome rims. Color change interior and exterior LED's. Performace brakes and rotors.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Newcomer

if you send me an email i can email you pics of the headlights if you are still interested in them. also give me your address and i'll see what shipping cost would be

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode