Chevy Cobalt Steering Column - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Schram Auto Parts Schram Auto Parts Sales Threads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 05:48 AM Thread Starter
YourCobalt.com Authorized VendorForum Regular

Chevy Cobalt Steering Column

We have available complete never installed Chevy Cobalt steering columns including the integrated power steering pump.

For Auto:
Chevy Cobalt Steering Column OEM With Power Steering: 238-00968 Schram Auto Parts

For Manual:
http://stores.channeladvisor.com/Sch...0Steering%20MT

Schrams

Last edited by SchramAutoParts; 11-16-2009 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Prices kept indefinitly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-27-2009, 08:22 AM Thread Starter

I was searching to see if anyone wrote up a DIY guide on how to replace a bad column. I know a lot of people have paid upwards of $1,000 to have this done. Has anyone that's replaced their column written a guide on how to do this?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 05:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchramAutoParts View Post
I was searching to see if anyone wrote up a DIY guide on how to replace a bad column. I know a lot of people have paid upwards of $1,000 to have this done. Has anyone that's replaced their column written a guide on how to do this?
A fellow cobalt owner was nice enough to allow us to link to his replacement guide. I hope this helps!
eBay Guides - Chevy Cobalt Pontiac G5 Power Steering Replacement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Forum God

Garage
Bump...I haven't received an email from u guys about my shipping yet..Bad bad juju

SOLD! 2.2 TURBOCHARGED. GT28 TURBO, 60# INJECTORS, WISECO PISTONS, EAGLE CONNECTING RODS, ZZP 3" DOWNPIPE, PACESETTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, CUSTOM COLDSIDE PIPING, DEJON HOTSIDE PIPING, 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD,2.4 THROTTLE BODY, TRIFECTA TUNED.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowbalt View Post
Bump...I haven't received an email from u guys about my shipping yet..Bad bad juju
Didn't see we had a post here. All of our orders have a tracking number automatically sent to the e-mail address filled when an item ships with UPS. If we used US PS or something they are available on request only. Did you receive your part or tracking number since this post? If not, contact me via PM with your reference number or e-mail address and I'll look it up for you.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Forum God

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchramAutoParts View Post
Didn't see we had a post here. All of our orders have a tracking number automatically sent to the e-mail address filled when an item ships with UPS. If we used US PS or something they are available on request only. Did you receive your part or tracking number since this post? If not, contact me via PM with your reference number or e-mail address and I'll look it up for you.
I was the one who had to have it re-routed...

SOLD! 2.2 TURBOCHARGED. GT28 TURBO, 60# INJECTORS, WISECO PISTONS, EAGLE CONNECTING RODS, ZZP 3" DOWNPIPE, PACESETTER EXHAUST, K&N INTAKE, CUSTOM COLDSIDE PIPING, DEJON HOTSIDE PIPING, 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD,2.4 THROTTLE BODY, TRIFECTA TUNED.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-05-2010, 01:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowbalt View Post
I was the one who had to have it re-routed...
Not sure what your specific problem is, but if you call 1-800-292-1032 EXT 2167 and ask for Blake I'm sure he's on top of the issue, he handles all of our sales.
Thanks
EDITED TO ADD:
If you don't feel he's handled your problem sufficiently, you can e-mail me at [email protected] , but please be detailed with whatever the problem is as I wouldn't have any knowledge of any current problems with orders.
Thanks
Scott
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Hello
Just wanted to let you all know I am getting a load of the '08-'09 styles in as well. Will have them up shortly with more details.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode