Should I Get Custom Brakes?? - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Suspension/Wheels/Brakes/Tires Talk about Chevy Cobalt Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires here
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
Forum Regular

Should I Get Custom Brakes??

I know this is the wrong section but currently i have stock brakes, i really wanted to keep my balt in best condition as possible, should i get these brakes like what difference would it make mainly just for legal street and highway use..... also i'm wondering about lucas oil products if i should use them or not, i keep getting mixed responses about it being good, bad, or no difference.........should i use it and what u think?????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 05:23 PM
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to LSlowBalt
I know my 06 balt the rotors warped easy. so I purchased drilled and slotted rotors from napa. I know other people whos rotors did the same thing but is nothing is wrong with yours I say leave them. as for lucas products never used them sorry couldnot help there.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2009, 05:40 PM
XFE
Wootsauce!
Staff Alumni
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Send a message via AIM to XFE
well what kind of brakes are you looking to get? IF you get rotors it is highly recommended you upgrade your pads as well.

I am going with drilled and slotted with hawk brake pads.

Lucas Oil Products- I have never used them in the balt. But i used their products religiously in my 1978 lincoln mark V and in my 91 towncar. They are great products for what i needed them for. But like i said i never put it in my balt. i uses almost everything they make, from oil additive,tranny additive and fuel injector cleanor = great stuff

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode