Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowering Springs Decision?

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Batmobile 
#1 ·
looking now at BG or EIBACH, I can get the eibach locally around here in Ontario, and can't find anyone that carries BG other then online, what do you think? personally I like the eibachs but I could be wrong

#4 ·
Well sorry to just jump into your thread like this but im pretty much trying to decide as well.. not sure if Eibach or Ksports. Eibach has a sale right now which is why im going towards this choice (Client Validation)

But i have a question if someone can answer me . Running a 08 cobalt LT which would give me a 2 front and 2.5 back. Would i need to get anything else to make the ride smooth? If so what else would i need. thinking about buying them next week (hopefully they are still on sale)

Thanks in advance. Once again sorry for just jumping in on your thread, didnt want to make a new one with same title lol..

#5 ·
@OP, BG will be lower than eibach. Also ebach offers two sets of springs, pro series (not as low with good handling) and sport ( lower with less handling). Some members have had issues with eibach products durability, on the other hand a lot have used them with no issues.

@ joker, a good compliment to lowering springs is new struts and shocks. Fe5 is what you want. They are the shocks from the 08-10 SS/TC

#9 ·
Ksport gives a good drop but they are about the cheapest springs out there. Look at my showoff for reference. There is a thread here somewhere that lists all the available brands and gives drop specs.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Read this

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31962

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

And this ;)

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18199

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.