Ordering Some New Rims - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Suspension/Wheels/Brakes/Tires Talk about Chevy Cobalt Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires here
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-19-2014, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Prospect

Ordering Some New Rims

Ok so I drive a 2007 cobalt ss sedan, I've already picked out a set of rims but I just wanted to be 1000% sure everything will go together smoothly before I drop a grand...
If I've done my research correctly.. Stock rim size for my cobalt is 17x7, 5x110bolt pattern, 65.7mm hub diameter, and +40offset.

Now the new rims I want to purchase are 17x7...now the bolt pattern they have listed is 10x110 (I'm assuming there's 10 holes for bolts?) So I'd be alright there?? The offset is +40...and hub diameter is 73.1 so I'm going to need hub Centric Rings to bring the 65.7stock size to the rim hub diameter of 73.1?

I hope this all makes sense, and hope I've got this all correct! Thanks for your help in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-19-2014, 12:15 PM
Forum Regular

i am running 17x8s so 17x7s will fit for sure...and offset 40+ same as mine its flush with fenders width wise...the only thing that is a little confusing is your lug pattern....a 10x110??? never herd of that before ...i am running a dual patter too but its listed as 5x110 and 5x114 ....so you might wanna call and double check on that.... 5x110 is our pattern...and you will diffidently need hub-centric rings to remove any vibration...its to our stock size is 65.1mm for cobalt ...well at least on mine...i got a set of hub rings that are 73.1mm to 65.1mm on my car and they fit in the wheel (73.1mm) and hub (65.1mm) perfectly...

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

oh you might need after market lugs as well.. they will be skinner than our stocks...the stock lugs did not fit my wheels...just a heads up..it could be based on wheels you get
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode