I still have a some way to go on the list (below) that I started on my introductory thread. Thanks to all the advice on this site the mods to date have gone pretty smoothly.
Short Term Mods:
- Remove faded plastic stripes from the doors.
- Remove stupid front license plate holder, once I find the correct damn tool.
- Remove scratches and small dents in the paint/body.
- Back window tint to match rear windows.
- Colour code wing mirrors.
- Winter tires ( for when it snow here....which is often ).
- Fix condensation in passenger headlight.
- Paint Bowties.
- New alloys and tires. Woot!
- Upgrade exhaust and intake, once I've learned how to do this.
- Still not 100% happy with the LS bumper so I might change it.
- Read my Haynes manual
- Seat covers.
- New headlights.
- Interior upgrade.
- Look into lowering.
Stock Pictures October 09:
Mods December 09: (Removed license plate holder and plugged holes, painted front grill and bowtie).
More Mods December 09: (Sexy winter tires, debadged, removed side stripes, cleaned and waxed)
More Mods December 09: (Tinted rear window, new black headlights)
More mods December 09: (Exhaust tip - good until I get a new exhaust, satin black mirror trim and d.i.y. arrival blue mirror caps)
Mods May/June 2010: Crazy busy at work but I finally got my arse into gear:
- Lowered on Eibach Sportlines
- Repainted bowtie black/silver
- Stubby antenna
- 17" RTX Poison Rims
- Maxxis 205R45/17 Tires
- Yeah, I hear ya, time for some performance mods!
Slowly but surely is my motto, lol. More mods coming soon. Watch this space.