Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunameltman/06 Cobalt LT/Chattanooga, TN

961 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  tunameltman 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Tyler and this is my 06 Cobalt from when I got it till the current day.

This is when I first got her, not even cleaned up yet...

After her 1st cleaning. The car stayed this way for a few months (all stock)

Then right before my birthday I found these on craigslist for $100 and somehow got my mom to get them for me, lol. She paid $80 after I talked him down ;)

Actually didn't get to install them for like a month or so, but then it finally happened.

Then during this time we had some bad tornado's come thru Cleveland at my dad's house and his pickup and my stepmom's car were destroyed, but somehow his van came out with minimal damage :)

But anyways when the insurance paid off his truck he got an 01 Dakota R.T. that came with HID's in the factory headlights, well my dad being like me with liking to modify his vehicles he bought some aftermarket headlights and taillights. Well the HID's wouldn't fit the new headlights, so guess what they did fit in???? :bigsmile:

Also before they came my dad was able to swipe the Bose speakers out of my stepmom's Infiniti and all except for this sub have already been installed, I gotta get a line converter first. (I forgot to take pics of the other speakers) :(

They sound great though!

Then after a few months of searching on craigslist I found these wheels and traded my stocker's for em.

And this brings my car's story to a stop for a while. So far I have not spent a dime modding this car and I've loved it since I've had it so the mods will continue, just stay tuned...

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.