Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamer | 2007 Cobalt SS/SC | Charlotte, NC

6K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Beamer 
#1 · (Edited)
Beamer | 2007 Cobalt SS/SC | Charlotte, NC (Sold)

I bought the car new back in Dec. 2007 after trading my 2007 Cobalt LS(Pics provided of this) in for it after a test drive. Since then I have done a lot of things, many have come and gone. The future of the car is up in the air but many have read what I have planned if everything works out. If not, moving on.

Below are some vids I made awhile ago.

My Before and After video:
Other vids I made : | |

Engine/Drivetrain:

GM Stage II
ZZP Header & DP
GM Performance Cat-back Exhaust
K&N Intake
Ingalls Torque Damper
Custom Tuned with HP Tuners

Suspension:

Eibach Sportlines
Dezod Endlinks (first set prototypes)
Dezod Front & Rear Bar
Drilled & Slotted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads

Appearance:

Shorty Antenna
Removed Side & Rear Emblems
LED Smoked Taillights
Riaxx Fontana's 18" wheels
TC Lower Grill
SS Style Carbon Fiber Hood(I take this off here and there)
Lambo Door Kit
Legal NC Tint By Sun Stoppers
3rd Brake Light Cover
Vinyl On The Sides
MRZ "supercharged" door sills
MRZ "Cobalt SS" Plug cover with CF inlay
Carbon Fiber Front Bowtie
DDM Works 6000k BI-Xenon HID Kit

Sound:

Touchscreen DVD/CD and yada, yada player
Pioneer With Memphis 10” Sub and Memphis Amp

PICS

The Cobalt LS:

And the Car we are talking about:

See less See more
4 27
#6 · (Edited)
UPDATE:

Not that is unknown but I sold this car July 18th, 2012. Its off in Iowa where its new owner is enjoying it.

It was replaced with this

1996 F150 5.0L . Bought from my father for $500. 167,xxx miles and I use it for going to work and what not.

#9 ·
Removed them mainly do to the door side strut not working and I no longer did car shows(only reason I did them). They were fine for me because I could get in and out without having to lift them but some passengers like the g/f has to open and lift to get in and out and I could tell she would get annoyed by it. Plus, I knew selling it without them on would work better.

#11 ·
So even though its long gone I was checking out my camera and noticed on the internal memory there was a couple pics and a video of me and the balt at its last track day a month or two before it sold so here is the one good pics and the only run ever of me going down a track that does not have me having an issue.

Rockingham Dragway

And the video, not sure what run or time this was but based on the rt I am sure it was one of my first and "getting used to the track and car" runs. My best from that day was a 13.7 before clutch began to not like me. I am 100% positive I could of done a good bit better as I was really getting it down but oh well.

camera is barely good at taking pics let alone a video as you will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.