I bought my Imperial Blue SS Sedan on the 1st of March 2014. I bought it with just under 75,000 miles on it. I've added 30 of my favorite pictures, but I have a bunch more. If you want to see the rest of them they are in my photobucket album located here http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/wv...etallic/Edited
Now on to the FUN stuff!!
- 25% Tint Back and Rear Windows
- 50% Tint Front Windows
- White Plasti-Dipped Stock SS/TC Rims
- White Plasti-Dipped Upper Grille
- White Fender Stripes
- 4th Gen Depo Projector Headlights
- 5000K DDM Tuning 55 Watt HID Headlights
- 3000K Morimoto Elite 3Five HID Fog Lights
- MPx Shorty Antenna
- Small Collection of Rear Window Stickers
- Arm Rest
- Laser Blue Metallic Interior Dash Trim
- K&N Typhoon Intake Painted Dark Blue Pearl (8P4)
- Injen Upper Charge Pipe Painted Dark Blue Pearl (8P4)
- Forge Bypass Valve
- Nothing yet Saving for coilovers
These first few pictures were from the original owner, and shows the car exactly as I got it.
These were taken on a small pull off, of of US-40 in TN just past Nashville in small town called Buffalo Valley.
These were taken in Briceville, TN at the Blue and White Srevice Station along SR 116 TN, The Devils Triangle
757Illest Car, Show Norfolk, Virginia
Apex Car Club Charity Car Show/Cars for Kids 2014, Chesapeake, Virginia
Captain Teach AKA Captain Blackbead, Downtown Norfolk, Virginia
Parking Deck in Virginia Beach Town Center, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Art District, Downtown Norfolk, Virginia
Giant Rubber Duck at Chrysler Museum, Downtown Norfolk, VA
Memorial Day 2014
New Fender Stripes... I haven't gotten a good photo shoot with them yet.
Rear Window Stickers
Continued on Post #3