Bought it after I totaled my 2007 cobalt ls, had some things that needed to be fixed and I've had it ever since
Current state(actually a little bit behind, I'm going to take more photos when I have the new dash trim):
Work done so far:
- Repaired driver seat tear.
- Touched up paint on bumper(had light scuffs/scratches)
- Upgraded to pirelli tires
- Replaced headlight bulbs(one side's high beam burnt out so I replaced both)
- Replaced reverse bulbs.(One side burnt out, so I replaced both.
- Replaced Taillight bulb on driver side.(I should replace the other one, but didn't have the time)
- Numerous oil changes(I've put almost 30k miles on the car since I got it Dec 30th/31st.)
- Changed Air Filter(wish I had waited now that I have a K&N intake on the way.
- Changed Cabin air filter(looked like it had never been changed.)
- Changed fuel filter(also looked like it had never been changed.)
- Had aftermarket radio in it for a while, but the volume buttons broke, so I have put the factory radio back in.
- Put in hardwood trunk floor from my other cobalt.
- Installed Black ZZPerformance strut bar
- Installed K&N Intake(Bought from OddWolf)
- Removed rear headrests.
- Upgraded to SS Seats
- Upgraded to MB wheels.
- Installed JBL 4 channel amp I already own.
- Buy line out converter(s). - done and installed - JBL clean audio
- Installed Kicker 6x9s
- Installed Bazooka subwoofer.
- Custom Gauge Face(Previous owner did as the car was originally from Canada so a custom gauge was used to convert from km/h to mph.
- Shifter knob appears to be custom or upgraded.
- WeatherTech floor mats
- Black ZZPerformance strut bar
- K&N Intake(Bought from OddWolf )
- Swapped K&N Intake to GMPP intake
- Installed HID lights.
- Footwell LEDs
- Rust repair on drums, calipers, rotor hats, and strut tower hats.
- Installed GMPP pedals.
- Installed Golden Carbon Fiber dipped dash trim.
Work to be done:
- Upgrade Car battery. - In the near future, but not a high priority
- FE5 suspension upgrade
- Impala horn upgrade. - Still in the near future.
- apply sound deadening of some sort. - Have sound deadener purchased - will be doing it when I install my front component speakers.
- Install RE Audio component speakers in front.
- Install window deflector when it arrive.s
Lots more mods to come.