I am overdue on pictures, I know.
So without more adieu, here is the (mostly) rehabbed Zippity-doo-dah:
- Newly Tinted windows
- Spyder Halo headlights installed
- All cleaned out on the inside. As good as it will get unless I completely replace all of the upholstery
- New Cabin air filter (I think the one in the picture is the one that it came with from the factory)
- Fresh oil change using Valvoline high mileage full synthetic
- Fresh brake pads up front; The shoes on the rear are surprisingly still in really good shape. This is the third time I've checked them since I've owned this car (total, since 2007) and while they are worn, they aren't nearly as worn as I thought they would be. I will probably replace them next time I replace the front pads. Front rotors are still in good shape too.
- 10" Subs in the back; New speakers in doors / rear; New head-unit (all of them cheap. $30 for all of the speakers and $20 for the head unit. 10" subs were traded to me from a friend for a case of Corona)
- All registered and titled here in the great state of Texas!
All I really have left to do (which I'm not in a rush to do) is get a new bumper cover (with fog lights), get everything touched up (paint), and get new wheels / tires.
The suspension I bought (FE5) from a user at CobaltSS is used and will probably need replacing soon-ish again. So there will be that.
As of right now I am very happy with it and it will be my daily commuter for a (hopefully) long time to come!
I will post interior pictures after I vacuum it out. I was too tired. I did the oil / brakes / tint today and then washed/detailed the outside. Then I re-pipe all of the plumbing under our kitchen sink. Been up and going since 5 AM CST (it's almost 5PM here now) so I'm kinda wiped for the day and want to relax.
Thanks for reading!