Trunk Liner - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Wanted (Car Related Only) Post what car-related parts you want to buy!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2
Trunk Liner

I dont even know if its called a trunk liner, its the bottom that you take out to get to the spare tire . . .

Not sure what its called, looking for one. I guess if anyone can tell me the technical term for it and where i could get one, id prefer NOT from GM, since we all know ill lose my A** cherry buying it from there!

spartan3c79 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 01:50 PM
Forum Regular
nerdmanpap's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 197
probably should post this in the For Sale/Wanted forum

best option i can recommend is to check local junkyards. Those trunk bottoms and the spare tires are pretty commonly found there cheaply
nerdmanpap is offline  
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Staff Alumni Premium Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 8,593
Send a message via AIM to XFE
*Moved to Wanted (Car Related)*

XFE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome