Need a Mechanic? Need a Fabricator? Tacoma, WA - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Washington Washington Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Newcomer

Need a Mechanic? Need a Fabricator? Tacoma, WA

I figured I would put this out there if anyone is looking for help, or just an expirienced chevy mechanic to work on their car for cheap or in exchange for services, or parts. I am an avid 24year old, cobalt and ecotec enthusiast who has been a member of many forums including this one a long time. I have been working on cars since I was knee high to a grasshopper, mainly chevrolet, but I have worked on several toyota, honda, vw, ford, and GM vehicles. Recently my account got closed due to inactivity so I made this one so don't let my join date or post count fool you. I have access to a 2 post lift, good air tools, mandrel benders, shears, press brakes, welders, oxy torches, plasma torches... basically can do it all... I can do a variety of things from mechanical install, rebuilding motors and heads, to the most simplest tasks like oil changes so don't hesitate to ask if I do it. I also fabricate custom parts If you check my pics I have posted there are two examples of my welding work. One being an aluminum intake manifold and the other being steel exhaust manifold.

Normally I would not advertise like this, I would just use word of mouth through local friends. Times get tough though... I currently am seeking employment and figured I might as well post up my skills and see if anyone wants to help a brother out AWESOME, if you just know of some great places of employment don't hesitate to suggest thanks!!

PM me with any ?'s

Last edited by blownl61; 10-18-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Veteran

Garage
Send a message via AIM to CobaltKatsu Send a message via MSN to CobaltKatsu
try discount tire. I work there, and its a great company. I think i heard some of the south end stores might need a few people for the winter and so on

2008 Silver LS, 2.2L, 18" wheels, Airbox Mod Rockford Fosgate 10s', Stock Deck, 20% Tint, 10k HIDs, Tsudo N-1, Megan Racing Coilovers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode