New Cobalt Owner Wisconsin - Page 51 - Chevy Cobalt Forum / Cobalt Reviews / Cobalt SS / Cobalt Parts
Wisconsin Wisconsin Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #501 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

Send a message via Yahoo to kstorm61
lol nice powder coating i like alot ! as far as ice on our car windows..im to dam lazy to do work so i just sit in my car and let the deforst work its magic lol.

black with yellow letters would look sick on my car lol...everything costs so much money though lol

zzp 2.9 pulley simmeons 60lb injectors stage 2 gm belt zzp wire harness Bkr7e 1 step plugs S3 Heat exchanger zzp dual pass end plate 3in down pipe mid length header sport tech Cai hi flow cat Wideban gauge zzp can tune.

more mods to come in the future

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #502 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
yup.. you pay for what you want though!

post #503 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
I cut stuff
YourCobalt of the Month Winner
YourCobalt.com Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by padlock View Post
does it ride any better with the larger profile tires? just curious if you noticed any difference
The bumps in the road are not as harsh. I feel like I'm driving on a set of gummy life savers though. they suck for handling big time. holy sidewall flex batman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazedkitty View Post
Looks good, I want

Black w/ red letters.

... it hasn't even snowed yet
it has snowed once here. I am the type to play it safe and get things done before it's too late. I hate swapping rims after the fact it has snowed and gotten salt on the roads and it's cold out. That sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padlock View Post
finally figured out my valve cover paint scheme after a few photoshops.. im either going all red with black embossed area OR all red with polished embossed area! black is way to dark looking so thats getting basically thrown out of the picture
woot

post #504 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerlow View Post
The bumps in the road are not as harsh. I feel like I'm driving on a set of gummy life savers though. they suck for handling big time. holy sidewall flex batman.
hahaha yea those 15's gotta feel pretty flexible compared to your 18's.. heck my 16's are probably alot better when it comes to handling even lol!

post #505 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to dkscbalt
Yea Im in winter mode as well and have been working overtime like a mutha. Hey Matt I PM'ed you on your questions. Trust me man with that set up you will get the most bang for your buck. I will be going with the same headr down pipe combe as well bet with no cat. I wish I didnt have to work so damn much. I miss out on so much shit.

Built not bought fully bolted 2.2 and Trifecta Tuned

Authorized Trifecta Reseller In Central Wisconsin

Check out my new showoff thread!!!
https://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/veh...entral-wi.html
post #506 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 05:04 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

Rocket Fuel is one hella of a drug....ok with that being said...i know the feeling dan..and now that im dating this girl ive had my interest in for a while it makes it worse cuz i see her alot and sleeping on that dam bed in her dorm room sucks lol...i spent the night with her last night and well i got no sleep and went to work at 9 this mouring..lol repeat again tonight...

zzp 2.9 pulley simmeons 60lb injectors stage 2 gm belt zzp wire harness Bkr7e 1 step plugs S3 Heat exchanger zzp dual pass end plate 3in down pipe mid length header sport tech Cai hi flow cat Wideban gauge zzp can tune.

post #507 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkscbalt View Post
Yea Im in winter mode as well and have been working overtime like a mutha. Hey Matt I PM'ed you on your questions. Trust me man with that set up you will get the most bang for your buck. I will be going with the same headr down pipe combe as well bet with no cat. I wish I didnt have to work so damn much. I miss out on so much shit.
yea id go catted definately if i did do that setup! yours sounds so mean but to be honest that sound wouldnt be for me.. id want more of a purr than a growl like you have.. yours still sounds freaking sweet though did the calculations and all that stuff would be $1078.91 hmm.. what to get and what to save for later... would getting tsudo first make sense??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstorm61 View Post
Rocket Fuel is one hella of a drug....ok with that being said...i know the feeling dan..and now that im dating this girl ive had my interest in for a while it makes it worse cuz i see her alot and sleeping on that dam bed in her dorm room sucks lol...i spent the night with her last night and well i got no sleep and went to work at 9 this mouring..lol repeat again tonight...
MAN UP! lol my whole summer was spent with about 3-5 hours of sleep per night waking up at 4:30 in the morning girlfriends do have their downsides lol

post #508 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Contributor

listien its nut up or shut up with me everyday and i dont think i liked ur tone Matt...! lol

so a kid in a saturan pos rides up my tail pipe cuts into the other lane and then cuts me off so i said nope...down shift 3rd gear engage...foot on pedal check boost and sc kicks in engaged...now entering hyper drive...hold on to ur nuts boys....stupid ****** lol wwent right by him and his gf and then i waved with the one finger good bye !

post #509 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Veteran

Garage
HAHA funny shit! just so ur clutch doesent let loose before you go into hyperdrive!

Mods:
Aeroforce Interceptor gauge, Eibach Sportlines, De-badged, 140 mph White Face Gauge Cluster, Silver Star Ultra Headlights, Injen CAI, CF Dash Trim, 5 Spoke Rims, Eibach 25mm Rear Sway bar, SS Upper Grille, Painted Black Bowtie, DC Sports Carbon Strut Bar, Injen Hydro-shield, Emergency Brake Boot, Blue Powdercoated Valve Cover, Black Dash & Center Council, Tsudo Catback, ZZP Downpipe.
post #510 of 1058 (permalink) Old 11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Cobalt Master

Garage
im waiting for something bad to happen.. :grabspopcorn: lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode