Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Montreal, Quebec
YCOTM Entry Thread: March '14
We got 5 participants and 41 votes last month, respectable numbers indeed. Let's see if we can pull a repeat for March. You know the rules, but if in case you don't, please have a look:
1) Make sure you have created a "Vehicle Showoff" profile. If you have not, please go to the appropriate forum (Vehicle Showoff) and create a profile.
2) Once you have a "Vehicle Showoff" profile made, you can enter into the contest. To do so, just reply to this thread with a link to your Vehicle Showoff profile.
3) In addition to #2, when you post your "Vehicle Showoff" thread link. You MUST post a picture of your car that you want to represent you in the voting poll. If you do not do this you will not be entered.
4) After the deadline, a voting poll will be made and the members will vote for the "Your Cobalt of the Month". The winner will be announced officially once the month is over.
5) Entrants cannot vote for themselves. Don't be sneaky!
6) Entries will be accepted until the 10th, when the maximum number of entrants has reached 5, or whichever comes first. After which, the voting will commence. Previous winners CANNOT re-enter for YCOTM.
7) The following vehicles are allowed to enter - Cobalt, Ion, G5, HHR and Cruze.
With the legal stuff out of the way, show us what you've got!
Last edited by Plain Jane; 03-10-2014 at 03:54 PM.