Chevy Cobalt Forum banner


  1. flywheel, flexplate, torque converter

    OK I have an auto dont know much about transmissions. Can someone explain to me what I could do besides shift plus to make the transmission better. Does an auto have some kind of flywheel or is it called a flexplate and what exactly is a torque converter?