Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Problems and Service
    i was in an accident and the bumper is fine but the frame went into the radiator, what part of the frame is that called? ---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------
1-1 of 1 Results