Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I can get the video up when it shifts into 2nd it cherps and cuts out I have to let the throttle go and get back in it agean

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Without a tune you still have what is called shift management. The computer reduces the fuel into the car during each shift to reduce the amount the nose drops. Get a tune and you will be able to remove that pesky manufacture "defect"!!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

there ya go?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
when you click share button you gotta copy the "URL for bulletin board & forums" and just paste it here and thats it no more steps when it comes to using photobucket.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

you cant watch the actual video to play on the post unless its a youtube link

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

at least now its clickable and it links it to the vid.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Unless you do Triefecta and keep the cable that is your best option. Until then you will have to live with it.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

lol, I just watched the video. I'm happy I dont have that problem anymore!!

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Sorry it was dark when I took this, but this is after fully bolted.
IMG_0262.mp4 video by seth05011 | Photobucket

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bet lol the shift plus doesn't help that at all eather still not bad though even though it did that to me lol

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Unless you do Triefecta and keep the cable that is your best option. Until then you will have to live with it.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

lol, I just watched the video. I'm happy I dont have that problem anymore!!

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Sorry it was dark when I took this, but this is after fully bolted.
IMG_0262.mp4 video by seth05011 | Photobucket
nice

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yeah, shift plus shortens the shifts, but doesn't remove the management system. Feel free to ask questions if you got em!

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

oh yeah, that was not 0-60. More like 0-100!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got one how worth it would it be when i get my cat back just get the tune and just keep the cable

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Yeah, shift plus shortens the shifts, but doesn't remove the management system. Feel free to ask questions if you got em!

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

oh yeah, that was not 0-60. More like 0-100!!
how fast is ur 0-60 any way

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Depends on what you want to do and if you need the money. It's only a deposit of $200 until you return it. I personally just kept it since I race and it's nice to have the option between a 2.2 TB and 2.4 TB, plus people around here need it sometimes and I like helping out.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Not sure and I would probably be a bit off if I guessed!! I know I have roughly 205 HP or 168 ATW, which will be higher than you since you have an auto. It's snowing here and my car is on storage so hopefully someone else that is fully bolted can tell you, but it's pretty quick for a car I have put less than 9k total into.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if i keep the cable and retune they still charge sarry for the noob questons but i never tuned something im used to carbs lol

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If any one else wonts to post there 0-60 vids would love to see them

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya I might see if I can get a better one with out it cutting out:cool:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You get charged the deposit right away, so it's roughly a $465 investment right away. If you return the cable they give you back $200, if not then you have a cable and they have $200!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.