Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05-07 Chevy Cobalt Coupe Invader 2 Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS - I'll take 450.00, but u can make an offer. Serious inquiries! Text me at 940-447-1775, or just hit me on here. I am located in Wichita Falls, Texas, 76310

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still tryin to figure out how to put pics up....sorry. Working on it.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Ok fellas, I figured it out....pics up in a little while.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It will fit up to a 2010.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

$450.00 includes shipping

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

....and yes, sorry fellas I am in Wichita Falls, Tx 76310

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are hairline cracks...had to post em. I don't want anyone not knowing what they're getting. The cracks are only in the clearcoat finish, not the actual hood. The hood is fine.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is this going to come with the hinges and latch or just bare and we will have to swap it over...
Let me check my account and ill let you know, i think ill propably have enough ill let you know

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It actually only has the screws for the hinges. Everything else will have to come from your original hood. Just let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
911 Posts
the shipping doesn't come included to ship to Canada does it? Damn I want it...but I've been buying alot for my car lately and my girlfriend is bound to find out sooner or later and whoop my ass, but I want it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@ Eyesore.....Email me on Yahoo. [email protected] or Yahoo Messenger feva353. I'll give you the details, and I do have Paypal.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

@robplen...you're way up there....why would you waste that much for a $450.00 hood? You're spending more on travel.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.