Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright guys, i have autobody coming up soon for college, and im looking for a G5 trunk, preferably without a wing, but with it is fine.

im selling my trunk for 275$+shipping w/ wing and inner tails. OBO
the wing is scratchless because ive had it off my car for over a year, just like it better without it. the trunk is debadged and scratchless also.

if you know where i can get a g5 trunk anywhere let me know. if youre interested i can also sand it down to primer then you can have it painted

i need this trunk gone within september 10th, so i can order my g5 trunk and get to painting.

willing to meet 2 hours any direction from western maryland, or shipping.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes. just the g5 trunk. but i also need money to get the trunk. so i was trying to sell it trunk with the wing. if someone had a bllue cobalt that didnt have a wing id even trade them just once i get my g5 trunk im gonna have no use in my cobalt trunk or wing. so however i can get rid of them im trying to

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm not sure how far you are from me, I have a G% and want the cobalt trunk but want either the highrise spoiler or no spoiler since I already have the low spoiler on the trunk already

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Nevermind, you're way too far even for a trade

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.