Halo Projectors w/Led's! ($120)
-Located in SoCal
-Pick-up preferred but will consider shipping
-Black Housing
-*MINT CONDITION* Literally taken out of the box for the sake of pictures
-Low Beams/High Beams/& Turn Signals are compatible with your oem harness
-Led's and Halo's require wiring
-So Clean, Look for yourself!
-PM or E-Mail if interested or have any further questions! (caliber_8@yahoo.com)

Tried to get a good shot of the actual projector lens but the lens for the housing is to shiny!

See less See more
#2 ·
May want to introduce urself in the welcome thread before you start selling ur stuff here. Or at least show a bit of interest in this forum. No ones gonna trust you as this is ur very first post and its a sale thread. Just FYI. Besides, I know they're new buy I can get them new and shipped for less than that.

#3 ·
Well Caesar, you're right about the price, I just checked ebay - thanks for that info. I initially checked other aftermarket websites and they priced this particular item around $200 (which is inflated), but I actually wanted to find as many networks as I could on the net to sell these babies so I found this forum. I'm more interested in selling this item and you're more interested in me showing "a bit of interest in this forum"

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Bump - compare prices to
2005-2010 COBALT SS LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS BLACK 2006: eBay Motors (item 380280493247 end time Oct-23-10 22:03:43 PDT)

#4 ·
ha ha its funny that you posted a link to and ebay sale. Its also funny that theyre one of our vendors here. im pretty sure the guys here will buy from them then get them from you for the same price. whatever dude, good luck selling them.

#5 ·
It's actually quite simple Caesar $104.99+$40.00=$144.99 and $144.99>$120... Just saying, simple stuff you should have learned in your early childhood. But hey, I guess you should also review some of your skills for following instructions... When I read the rules and regulations for posting classified ads on this forum, one of the rules said something to the effect of "if you have no intention of buying the product, then don't post." Well... I guess if you're deemed as a "forum god" then you're exempt from these practical, simple rules. Haha, quite amusing actually... I came here to sell a product, and now I have the opportunity to be entertained by the incompetence of someone like you.

#8 ·
Lol! butthurt? Lol! more like utterly amused and baffled by your ignorance... This is great man... Lol and by the way... Killer comeback on that "easy to figure out" comment at the end Lol! you're just digging yourself in a deeper hole bro... Lol@ xfe trollin' indeed...

#10 ·
What hole am I digging? This is the Internet. I wasn't even attempting a comeback. If that last comment of urs was not a "butthurt" comment then I don't know what is. Dude your getting a bit too emotional. Lol. All I said was I didn't want any member here getting ripped off. Calm down

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Don't lock this thread mods. I'm done.

#12 ·
bump...just bought some new HIDs so I can't get these, they look great tho, plus thank you both for the interesting read, I enjoyed that this morning, my hat goes off to u both, u made this ugly bastard smile \m/

#27 ·
yeah they are not compatible with the oem bulbs for the low high beams... and yes Caesar is right... these are the 1st gens which use H1's

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

pm'd all those who are intersted...

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

UPDATE! I have ANOTHER pair for these now and are in the same condition of the one's you see in the pics! just fyi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.