Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have read threw the other threads and found back in 2011 someone had the same issue so sorry if this is a repeat but i am completely lost.

Here it is, the customer called me complaining that his car would not start I went to his house and tried to pull the codes because he said that the ses light was on so i plugged into it and got nothing. so i towed the car home and and started to dig at it. I found that the head gasket had gone bad so i replaced it and did everything exactly according to all data as far as torque and timing set etc... so i get it all back together and it still would not fire so (thankfully sense i work part time at a parts store) i got a new crankshaft pos sens and put it in think the problem was that and it did not fix anything so i took it back out and put the old one back in. I got Spark on all 4 plug, I have fuel pressure at the rail and the injector plug are showing that they are pulsing. and i have good compression. I checked the inj fuse and the crank/run relay and all seems to be good. PLEASE HELP!!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
If you have fuel and spark it should start. Unless timing is off.

Can you read the codes now?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.