Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale my 2006 Silver Cobalt LS. The car has 48K,is a 5 speed and CLEAN title in hand. No mechanical issues and all recalls done. The car has new front tires. Factory options include- ABS,A/C,CD,Auto Lights,Dr/Pass. Airbags,digital gauge cluster,rear defroster
Aftermarket parts include- SS spoiler,Extreme Dimension full racer body kit and silverline stainless exhaust. This car gets very good gas milage but I have opted for something nicer and got a Cadillac. Please email me for pics- [email protected] or to discuss the vehicle. Local buyers welcome or I am able to ship the vehicle.
Vehicle is located in Cleveland, Ohio
$7500obo

I do realize this is my first post on this forum but anyone is welcome to come and personally view this car or my other vehicle for sale.
Also for sale- 98 silver Eclipse GS-T,2006 white Acura RSX, 2000 red GMC Bavado.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Good luck with that, Cobalts are alot cheaper brand new, and when a few in my area sold, they sold really low

BUMP for a chance to sell

·
Registered
19 Posts
Agreed. My trade in value for 70k miles and no damage was only $4000 & KBBs value is $5000 for Good quality. WTF?! Cobalts depreciate like crazy. Pretty much I'm stuck with my car til I'm done paying on it. Damn, 40 months to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.