Interior Mods:
Jensen Flip out DVD player
2-12" MTX Subs
Audiobahn Amp

To be continued......

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lookin good. are those really 17s? they look kinda small... maybe its the lip. like the blacked out look though

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
^ x2, looks great!
I love how u even painted the chrome around the bowtie black... mine was like that before, but then i removed the paint from the chrome, looks purdy good :)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Nice ride minus that huuuuge exhaust.

I've got the same DVD player. Do you hbe any problems with your antenna hookup in the back. My am radio sounds like shit

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

I've got the same DVD player. Do you hbe any problems with your antenna hookup in the back. My am radio sounds like shit
:laugh:
eh, I have a huge fart can too, but i like the sound...so its ok... haha... i'll get around to replacing it one day... but i drag mine on a regular basis so theres no need for me to get something expensive right now, lol

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lookin good. are those really 17s? they look kinda small... maybe its the lip. like the blacked out look though
Yes they are 17" with 215/45/17 tires.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I do not have any problems with the radio and I will be changing the exhaust within the next couple of months hopefully. Its pretty big, but I like the way it sounds, its not raspy at all.

·
Registered
104 Posts
were you get the ss bumper from looks sick. i wanted one to begin with but then i clipped a deer so i need a new bumper. i figure i might as well get a better looking one. help me out?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
were you get the ss bumper from looks sick. i wanted one to begin with but then i clipped a deer so i need a new bumper. i figure i might as well get a better looking one. help me out?
I got the bumper on Ebay. I missed out on it the first time, but when it came back up I got it. You have to just keep looking around on Ebay and hopefully you will get lucky. These bumpers are very hard to come by, but they are very expensive from the factory, so your best bet is to look in a junk yard or try to find it on Ebay.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how do you make the back seats come down? I still cant figure it out...lol, i have a black 06 LS as well
There are 2 latches in the trunk. When you open the trunk you should see them, you have to kind of bend down to see them, but they are at the top. I will try to get some pictures up for you tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.