Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2007 cobalt 2.2 it has the Cali fuel system with the different pump and injectors. It used to be occasionally but now it is every morning. Here is the video of what it does.

There are no check engine lights. The most recent one I've had was a cylinder 4 misfire. I swapped coils 3 to 4 but that was 2 months ago. It mainly does this in the morning. It has done it once leaving work 9 hours later. Sometimes it will fully stall. I've tried to prime the fuel pump a few times but you only hear it come on during the first prime. When it stalls you can hear the fuel pump humming. I've used one of those at home injector cleaners(where you remove them and hook up to a can of carb cleaner) and cleaned all 4 without any success. It happens regardless of how much gas is in the car. Fuel cap was replaced about 6 months ago due to a evap code I had. I've cleaned the throttle body out a few weeks ago aswell. The car drives still its just the startup.

Any ideas? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Checked fuel pressure, does not drop below 50psi during startup and stalling. Removed and cleaned throttle body again and did the relearn process. No luck still acting up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts