Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Wisconsin ! Last week i picked up my 07 chevy cobalt ss s/c !

got her with only 22,000 miles on it payed 10g's for her best money ever spent !

learned stick on her in about 3 days !

now i cant wait to mod the beast. first mods are I/H/E and when the time comes stage 2. planned everything out lol got my entire mod list set lol.

but for right now im going to enjoy her stock !

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome and congrats on ur buy..gonna post pics for us?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do i just do a simple up load i got pics i took saved on my computer just dont know how to upload em on to this site.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome. I was about as excited as you when I first got my Cobalt!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
at first when i got in it and someone taught me...i almost beat my head off my steering wheel...but 2 weeks later still leanring but cofident enough to drive safe on the roads lol. ( our clutch is one stuck up ***** )

ya im enjoying stock right now still so much fun...ive got tons of people saying how cool it is and how nice it is...also the little extra female attetion dont hurt either lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the site

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see someone so excited about their Balt.
i was excited when i got mine too.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to yc! You'll get addicted to modding it as soon as you start lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank u to all the warm welcome's everyone ! ya as far as modding...months before i even bought the cobalt..i was leanring about basic and advanced mods and reading peoples threads seeing were i wanted to go and how far i wanted to mod....at first it was alot but im getting the hang of what does what !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.