Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just thought I'd say hello since I just found this place. Been on css for a few years, time to play the field! I'm originally from Buffalo NY, but now in Harrisburg, PA for work. I drive an 07 'balt ss 2.4 with a few performance enhancing mods...

and sometimes a roof rack with a bike or two...

I'm pretty new to the car modding scene, but have learned alot real fast in the last 2 years with this car and look forward to helping where I can and learning more on the forum!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments! The charger has been good to me, been on for almost 25k now. Dyno'd at 231whp/205wtq on stock 3.3 pulley. Now on 3.0 with some cooling and exhaust mods. Definitely wakes up the car!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
wait wait wait wait wait....... your new to the modding scene, and you have a SC'ed 2.4?? something doesn't smell right here...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wait wait wait wait wait....... your new to the modding scene, and you have a SC'ed 2.4?? something doesn't smell right here...
Yes , it is fake....wanna race???!!

In all reality, I've had the car for 2 years now. First year did jet module stg 1(yes it works, minor, but it does) and k&n intake. Couldn't justify $1500 on a good full exhaust and tune when another forum member offered a supercharger kit installed and tuned for $2k. Now just slowly adding parts here and there for more cooling and flow to keep the motor happy. :bigsmile:

Realistically, besides the tuning, sc'ing a 2.4 isnt a huge deal with all the parts lists and how to's that are out there now anyways!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.