Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a set of grilles from an 07 SS/NA (main grille and lower grille)? These came off my 07 SS/NA when I installed the 08 SS/TC grilles on it. VERY good condition. $50 plus shipping for the set.

I also have a red 06 SS/NA front fascia -- Very good condition (was on my 06 LS and taken off when I traded it in). Has the 2 lower brackets needed to install on the base models. Prefer to sell to someone around the NW FL area -- costly to ship -- $150 takes it. The bar across the front is painted black. Ready to install -- on a red Cobalt that is. Has been hanging in my garage for more than 3 years.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Larry

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
got pics of the grille ?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
uh pics of the front part please?
Fascia? I said it looks as good today as the day it was painted...there are no dings, scratches, dents, or defects...it looks like every other SS/NA fascia. I want to sell it only to a local person (because I don't want to go through the trouble of packaging it and shipping it) -- so the person buying it will certainly see it before they lay their cash down. It also has the brackets-- these alone would cost $100 if you buy them new.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
are you sure you dont want to ship this?
Unless you are willing to fork over nearly double what I'm asking for it...yes. The fascia is oversize when shipping -- so the cost of getting a box, packing material, and then shipping will be very high. I'd be willing to sell it to you for $150 plus all the costs associated with packing and shipping...let me know...

·
Registered
611 Posts
How far are you from fort lauderdale?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is one of 2 lower grilles I have -- this one goes with the fascia only. The other is part of a grille kit - top and bottom,

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey. Sorry it took so long. This is for my gf and shes been trying to make up her mind. But if you still have that bumper ill definately take it.

·
Registered
611 Posts
How far are you from fort lauderdale?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.