Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im buying my first car found an 08 lt coupe with 24,000k ,i can get it for 10gs, how do u guys like ur lt's comfortable ride ? seats, handling, steering, test drive dosent do its justice

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
All can be fixed.

I'm swapping Pontiac Bonneville or Regal seats in mine.

Because, sitting on a cloud.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I like my seats....handling isn't horrible, just not as good as modified

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Unmm. Anyone else gonna say the price is way high? That price is ridiculous man. Also I have an 08 lt. Seats are fine. Handling wasn't terrible but once I got lowered on fe5 shocks and struts and eibach springs it was way better

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in the states?
and this only has 24thousand k on it
things are different in canada, theres 2010 with 60,000 + out there for 11gs

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
in the states?
and this only has 24thousand k on it
things are different in canada, theres 2010 with 60,000 + out there for 11gs
Yup, that's why I leave you boys to the prices, in Canada they're crazy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well its at my family's lot for |$10,480 i can get it for 10 out the door seems liker a deal to me..

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Drops $480, thinks it's a deal.

lol...

I'd say $8,500 cash...and I'll clean it myself.

Never do business with family, evar. Learn that early. Also, my 2010 2LT with 30k at the beginning of '12 KBB'd for over 16k (was certified pre-owned as well...asking price wasn't much off)...lets just say I didn't leave for three+ hours until I got the price I want. Then they told me I was annoying as hell. I replied with: good, I put food on your salesmen's table. Youre welcome, shady man.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fourms where not it alls exist, i havent even sat down at a desk yet to talk about prices and do you realize on 10gs there $1300 of taxes on that price do the math the price droped to about 9gs and taxes are included

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
stock suspension is comfty yes, but its noooooooooooo fun at all.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
hey im buying my first car found an 08 lt coupe with 24,000k ,i can get it for 10gs, how do u guys like ur lt's comfortable ride ? seats, handling, steering, test drive dosent do its justice
The original post. No you didn't

You asked what we thought. We are telling you what we think.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Depending on the condition, and with those miles 10,000 out the door is still just a little on the higher end of what would be a good price. Also what extras does it have? Leather seats, premium sound (has 3 extra speakers), spare tire, sunroof, fog lights, etc? If it had absolutely every possible extra package I'd pay 8500 for a really good condition 08 LT with those miles.

As for the car itself, I have an 08 lt sedan and I love it! With a little work to the suspension I was hanging turns with the best of em! As for comfort, that is a matter of opinion. I think it's comfortable, but my girlfriend doesn't.
I'd honestly see if you can get another 500 bux off of that 10000....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.