Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been googling around for about the last two days and i havent been able to discover many aftermarket parts for my 09 LT cobalt (sedan)...dont hate :) but maybe im just not searching right or there are sites that are just hidden who knows...any sites that have some after market parts mainly lookin for heads and tails after market and wondering what all else is out there so people if have some sites help me out thanks :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
ebay for the heads and tails. everywhere else are a bit more money.

all the parts for the 05 up cobalts are interchangeable for the most part.

no hate on the sedan. ;)

heads were 150 tails are 225

·
Registered
126 Posts
Start checking out some of the sponsor sites. I bought my coilovers from cobaltmania.com, bought my control arms from Crateenginedepot.com, they have performance and aesthetic upgrades on both of the sites.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I agree that Ebay is your best bet for headlights and taillights. Although there's not too many taillights to chose from. For other parts I'd check-out the vendors on here.

only sedan tails that cheap are the stock looking lights but in LEDS. or used if you can find them
Yea, the ones like mine are the cheapest... haha. But they still look good :cheesy:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the help Headlights/Tail lights/ and HID's are now currently on there way to my house :) pics will come as soon as installed :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.