Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey name is Josh I am 20 from PGH PA.

Just bought a 09 Cobalt with 11 miles on it. Very excited to begin modding it. It will be my first time modding a car and I am really looking forward to working on it and hope to become a true gearhead.

If anyone could suggest a walkthrough of installing a turbo or suggestion of a turbo for a 2.2L ECOTECH Please advise. Thank you!

BlackonBlack09

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Welcome!
Performance isnt my speciality... so i cant help ya there, just wanted to say welcome to YC! :bigsmile:
Yeah, like camo said, use search... there are some pretty knowledgeable people here!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Personally I feel that car has all of the power you will ever need, given it's size. Also when driven right, MY LS Coupe XFE 2--0 gets nearly 46MPG. I have pics posted on this site of my dash after a few months of driving it with NO reset of the gauge! Who needs a hybrid? When driven like a hotRod on the highway pushing 100MPH I get about 36MPG. I can not complain. :)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Hey man, you got the same model as me. Nice! color? mines silver ice metallic. Welcome, and I, too want to put a turbo, but I think i'm going to wait until my warranty dies down instead of voiding it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.