Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Im new to this site.

2009 Cobalt SS/TC

Mods: Hahn Cat-Con DP, Hahn 3" Cat Back, Hahn Cool Ram Intake, Hahn Custom CP, GMS1, TRIFECTA STEALTH TUNE.

Pics

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mustang dyno with 38% correction is 251 hp and 275 tq.

so if you do the math. on a dyno jet it would be...........

345 whp and 379wtq

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea I heard the mustang dynos are hard to get a good reading. Welcome to the cite though. I think ive seen you on cobaltss, its a little more chill over here. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup i was over there. and will continue to be. One of my friends suggested to come over here because the members here are not such *****es

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
yup i was over there. and will continue to be. One of my friends suggested to come over here because the members here are not such *****es
Oh its true, usually the idiots get banned when they cause problems on here. But its nice to see another TC on here, theres not many.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good thats the way it should be. The navigation of this site is so much different. its a bit hard to get used to

·
Registered
194 Posts
welcome, another sstc cool. that's a lot of power... what track was that road pic taken from? I wanted to bring mine to a course. you have the GM stage kit and the stealth tune? How's that setup? just the wiring from the kit and the tune from trifecta? Just curious

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome, another sstc cool. that's a lot of power... what track was that road pic taken from? I wanted to bring mine to a course. you have the GM stage kit and the stealth tune? How's that setup? just the wiring from the kit and the tune from trifecta? Just curious
The track it Watkins Glen International. I did the "track Masters program"

The GMS1 and Trifecta Stealth/selectable tune is awesome. Hands down no one is better than tuning cobalts than Vince at Trifecta.

He knows what hes doing and he does it well.

His priority is safety of your engine 1st. Power 2nd.

·
Registered
194 Posts
awesome. I want a trifecta tune but will probably hold off until spring... as winter comes up with nasty surprises sometimes. I was looking at the genuine saab site and they are selling front mount intercoolers for our cars for a little under $400... I figured I'd spring for one of them and a downpipe and see what's left over for a tune.... plus I wanna sell my superchips programmer... they are bums lol, they don't tell you they are only really interested in diesel trucks... everything else comes dead last... booo to canned tunes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awesome. I want a trifecta tune but will probably hold off until spring... as winter comes up with nasty surprises sometimes. I was looking at the genuine saab site and they are selling front mount intercoolers for our cars for a little under $400... I figured I'd spring for one of them and a downpipe and see what's left over for a tune.... plus I wanna sell my superchips programmer... they are bums lol, they don't tell you they are only really interested in diesel trucks... everything else comes dead last... booo to canned tunes.
Hold back on that intercooler. Out stock one is super efficient. Plus that intercooler from genuine sabb is crap and a lot of people have fitment issues. Dont replace your stocker until your plastic end tanks blow. Mine havnt yet and im boosting 24

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oh yeah? thanks for the heads up. more money for a tune lol. how do I go about getting a tune from Vince?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
where are you located?

·
Registered
194 Posts
New Jersey...C'MON MAN! I'M ROCKIN' THE NJ DEVILS IN MY SIG! EVEN THOUGH.... they are epically failing at the moment lol...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ny baby!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
nice seeing you on here! i see you on CSS alot.. way more chilled out here.. not so techy either (which can be good and bad)

·
Registered
194 Posts
psh...ny.... lol back to important things! how do I get the stealth tune

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.