Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new here. this febuary i picked you my 2010 cobalt lt sedan, I purchased from my work bran new. the plans for the car is lower it nice set of wheels black out the windows. I would love to boost this car but of course the funds are no good but here is the only picture i have of the car from last week when i cleaned it up. Thanks!

·
Registered
911 Posts
congrats on ur purchase and welcome to the site \m/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys hey while im here i need some opinons. i wanna go with black wheels on the car buy the wife says NO! ha ha black or silver? thanks

·
Registered
911 Posts
I personally don't like black rims...reason being is that with tires its too much black, all u see is black...so I say go with silver...but thats just my opinion...btw sedans FTW \m/

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
eventhough its a base sedan, a nice clean new car always looks sharp :bigsmile: slap some nice rims on it, tinted and lowered that will be a really nice lookin car.

All black rims looks bad on a lot of cars, I'd do chrome/red combo, always looks good.

oh is it standard? if it is thats +10 points for you! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no its auto because originally it was my wifes car but now times got rough on me and we had to go to one vehicle. one thing i really enjoy about the car is remote start who ever came up with that is the man in my book ha ha thanks for all the compliments idk what ill be doing as far as the wheels yet but january they will be getting ordered so i gotta figure it out before then

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.