Million Color Led interior lighting
(future mod)
Paint interior trim pieces

Under the hood
Removed intake silencer
Injen SRI/CAI
(future mods)
GMPP Full exhaust

So if you guys think of anything else that would look good let me know about it.

let me know what you guys think!!

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Nice car!

Ahh, Clinton Twp, nice! I'm from Royal Oak.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice car!

Ahh, Clinton Twp, nice! I'm from Royal Oak.
ive been wondering because i heard the 2.2 doesn't do so well with F/I how is your car running?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Very nice. If it was me I would go total back out. Remove badges, and use Duplicolor's back chrome kit on the wheels.
remove the badges? or just paint them black? and is the duplicolor kit easy to use. because i have a friend in school for auto body and paint, could he do it easily

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
ive been wondering because i heard the 2.2 doesn't do so well with F/I how is your car running
Haha, who told you that? Knock on wood, but I've been SC'd since last July. Love it!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, who told you that? Knock on wood, but I've been SC'd since last July. Love it!
I would love to do that to mine but its still got the warranty on it and I don't have 3g's to drop into a car I'm already paying monthly for

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
$2300*

But yeah, the warranty thing...

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome .and yeah another one from mich

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
remove the badges? or just paint them black? and is the duplicolor kit easy to use. because i have a friend in school for auto body and paint, could he do it easily
I would remove the badges on the rear and paint the front one black. There are two mounting holes behind the front, so you cannot easily leave it off without body work to fix the holes.

I would also have your friend do the rims. I saw the black chrome kit on the Power Block TV show, but have never used it myself. I don't paint worth a crap.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would remove the badges on the rear and paint the front one black. There are two mounting holes behind the front, so you cannot easily leave it off without body work to fix the holes.

I would also have your friend do the rims. I saw the black chrome kit on the Power Block TV show, but have never used it myself. I don't paint worth a crap.
yeah its gotta have the bow tie somewhere, and yeah i wouldn't ever attempt painting it myself id have better results racing a vette :toung: and now the black chrome kit will have to wait i got pulled over the other day, its like the racing stripes add ten mph to my speed on the radar

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey clinton township i'm from the oakland county. Looks great! Really love the silver stripes against the black. Best way to do racing stripes on this car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.