Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'10 Slobalt

Hey guys, new to the Forum here. Im coming from a 1986 BMW 325e, it was my first car/project. Then i crashed my brothers 2012 cobalt lt, so i started taking over payments back in December, and just last week i got it back on the road. Brand new axle, and two new hubs, taillight, and lots of metal to be banged out. But she drive's like it's right off the lot. So, ill post pictures when the wether clears up, with a build thread. My plans are to get it back to mint condition. Then a touch screen deck, HID's, SS front valence, full exhaust. This should be done come Summer, and pending funds, possibly i'll do up a turbo.

So there's a quick introduction, and i look forward to sharing my progress with you folks!

Caleb

·
Registered
985 Posts
i think your brother is scamming you...

Wikipedia:
"...The Cobalt ended production on June 23, 2010..." in other words, no 2012 cobalts exist.

regardless, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think your brother is scamming you...

Wikipedia:
"...The Cobalt ended production on June 23, 2010..." in other words, no 2012 cobalts exist.

regardless, welcome to the forum.

hahahahahahaha, i didn't even realize i put '12 up there... that is slightly awkward. Let's just say yesterday was a long day. Thanks for noticing that!

Caleb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.