Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
OMG! i gotta show this to my boss, he's a Honda Nut!!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I tried the Turbo Whistler. A bunch of dogs came running my way ....(LOL)
Not really......

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
lol yeah ive seen this before on a mini cooper, i referred to this thing in another thread i jsut never knew the name of it. and man does it sound like shit.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
LMFAO! i love how hideous it looks! what would you tell someone when they ask, "whats in your tailpipe?" :laugh:
i think they want you to install one of those bolt on exhaust tips to go with it, just to cover the awful look!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Maybe you can put one of the old 'stinger' pipes they used to put on the older VWs and put that over it. That would make the car a couple feet longer too!!!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
it wouldn't fit on my cobalt exhaust so i put it on my taurus just for laughs. it was funny for about a week then got old. it fell off somewhere eventually.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Honda Ricer-"Now my friends are wondering what I have under the hood!"

Until they look under the hood, see your rusty towers, lack of turbo components, with 3/4 working cylinders and more rust than actual metal, and maybe even one of those $70 blinglights "Intakes" from ebay made from the home depot tubing

But other than that, I'm sure any tuner would be impressed.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have seen one on a celica once. Couldnt really hear it though

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
wanna know what's sad? i finally saw one of those things today!!!!! And of all the places to find one, on a 4 door cobalt LT!!!!!!

some people in Alberta, ugh!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.